– Minimum £10 donation to be paid to The Lullaby Trust at time of bokking via cash deposited in the Lullaby Trust Colllection tin in our studio.
– Minimum £10 donation per child.
– Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
– Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your alloted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
– All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and National Portrait Awards and Children’s Portrait Awards promotions.
– Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small rebooking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
– Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
– Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered. A £25 returnable deposit may be requested.
– Your Children’s Portrait Session may include family members but the image for the competition must be of one child.
– At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session